Featuring subject experts from our Affiliate Council member companies, Affiliates Council web seminars hit on the most timely, relevant topics to EHS & Sustainability practitioners today.
Capitalizing on Energy Savings Incentive Programs for Industry
Aug. 9, 2011
Strategic approaches to energy management can create savings not only for an industry but for society as a whole. There has been an increasing focus on many strategic energy/environmental management areas, such as efficiency, renewable purchases, supply reliability, distributed generation and others.
Federal and State Agencies and Utilities have developed incentive programs in an effort to encourage the industrial sector to improve its energy efficiency and increase its use of renewable energy. This webinar will address the following:
- Overview of federal and state policies that impact energy management
- Overview of federal, state, and utility incentive programs that are currently available
- Overview of potential cost savings and ROI from typical project examples
- Discussion of process – how to identify and capture the incentives
- Resources for energy management teams to utilize