Featuring subject experts from our Affiliate Council member companies, Affiliates Council web seminars hit on the most timely, relevant topics to EHS & Sustainability practitioners today.
New ISO Standards and the Impact to the EHS and Sustainability Fields
Sept. 8, 2011
Over the past few years, ISO has published new standards and is exploring others that could have a significant impact on EHS and sustainability management. Recent developments include the publication of ISO 31000 Risk Management, 31010 Risk Assessment, 26000 Social Responsibility, and momentum around the development of a generic ISO management system.
The webinar will focus on the following:
- An overview of the new standards
- Information on several ISO standards and activities on the horizon, including an ISO Energy
- Management System and additions/revisions in the 14000 series
- How these standards may impact the EHS and sustainability norms
- How they can be leveraged to meet EHS and sustainability goals