Featuring subject experts from our Affiliate Council member companies, Affiliates Council web seminar archives hit on the most timely, relevant topics to EHS & Sustainability practitioners today.
Water Risk Management
June 21, 2011
With virtually every manufacturing, agricultural and mining process requiring the use of water, any firm in the business of making or selling products will discover that water is an integral component at some stage of the supply chain.
This webinar will simplify some of the complexity around the issue of water scarcity and give attendees insights on how to understand, quantify and mitigate their own risk.
Webinar attendees will gain understanding on:
- Forces driving water scarcity around the globe
- Domestic and international government responses, and their implications to business
- Tactics utilized by leading companies
- How to develop a tangible water strategy
- Engaging key stakeholders as part of water risk activities
Bring questions for our expert speakers, and get on the path to water security!