NAEM Web Seminars are an easy and cost-effective way to share a learning experience with your colleagues. With one registration you can gather your entire EHS team around a computer or projector screen to collectively participate and brainstorm ideas
Bringing Circular Economy Concepts to the Real World
Wednesday July 13, 2016
1:00 -2:00 p.m. (ET)
The industrial business world is changing like never before. With growing demand for limited resources, price volatility and supply and demand swings in commodities, as well as growing pressure from society for industry to be more sustainable, the time is now for a shift to a circular economy.
A circular economy model involves the transition from a "take, make, use, dispose" economy to a more closed-circuit economy that is characterized by materials reuse, designing out waste, renewable energy, and more biological based approaches.
Attend this webinar and learn the answers to these questions:
- What does circular economy mean practically?
- Where does my sector fit in the circular economy model?
- What are the key economic and environmental benefits?
- What are some of the challenges that need to be overcome to expedite the transition?
- Bob Cappadona, Senior Vice President of Operations; Veolia North America