Featuring subject experts from our Affiliate Council member companies, Affiliates Council web seminar archives hit on the most timely, relevant topics to EHS & Sustainability practitioners today.
Green Remediation: An Innovative Tool to Drive Sustainability
June 15, 2010
What are the latest trends in green remediation? Join an expert panel of NAEM Affiliate members to find out. We will discuss the EPA’s key principles of green remediation and how you can incorporate green remediation practices to drive your sustainability goals. The panelists also will map the benefits of green remediation techniques to corporate initiatives such as greenhouse gas (GHG) management programs, pollution prevention programs and energy management initiatives.
- Offer an overview of green and sustainable remediation concepts
- Teach you how to map the environmental benefits of green remediation efforts to corporate goals and programs
- Provide case studies you can use to advance efforts at your own organization
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in learning about green remediation practices and how these initiatives can support any company’s sustainability goals
- Save travel time and money - Attend from your desk and benefit from the knowledge and expertise of your Affiliate Council members!