NAEM Web Seminars are an easy and cost-effective way to share a learning experience with your colleagues. With one registration you can gather your entire EHS team around a computer or projector screen to collectively participate and brainstorm ideas
Closing the Gap Between Health & Safety and Risk Management
Thursday June 9, 2016
As the convergence of risk and safety progresses, an EHS professional's ability to connect risk and safety data is becoming increasingly critical to driving business value. Given that this dynamic expands beyond the scope of the traditional EHS function, practitioners need a proven methodology for successfully closing the gap between risk and safety.
Once seen as a siloed functions, risk and safety are now being integrated and centralized to help organizations mitigate regulatory and financial risk, operate more efficiently, and boost their bottom line. This presentation will show attendees how to connect risk and safety data using next-generation technology to produce measurable improvement in claims reduction, incident rates, and their company's bottom line.
Attend this webinar and learn how to:
- Improve decision making with a consolidated view of risk and claims data from multiple sources
- Integrate Incident & Claims Management to reduce workers' compensation exposure
- Leverage real-time data to produce actionable insights and decrease reaction time
- Harold Gubnitsky, President & Chief Strategy Officer; ProcessMAP Corp.
- Justin Dugas, Director of Health & Safety; USG Corp.