Featuring subject experts from our Affiliate Council member companies, Affiliates Council web seminar archives hit on the most timely, relevant topics to EHS & Sustainability practitioners today.
Understanding the Business Value of Renewable Energy Certificates
Jan. 13, 2011
Everyone has heard of Renewable Energy Certificates, but few have a true understanding for how they work and how to successfully utilize them. Join us for this Affiliate Council-led webinar as we explore the basics of Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs), and discover how they can become a simple and effective tool in your Greenhouse Gas Management effort.
Gets the facts on RECs including:
- What is a REC?
- The difference between a REC and a carbon offset
- Reporting Requirements
- Rules regarding renewable energy marketing claims
- RECs pricing
- The financial implications of utilizing RECs
This webinar is intended for:
- EHS and sustainability professionals trying reduce GHG emissions
- Managers that need to know the right situations for using RECs.
- Anyone with a modern energy portfolio!