NAEM Web Seminar Archives are an easy and cost-effective way to share a learning experience with your colleagues. With one purchase you can gather your entire EHS team around a computer or projector screen to collectively participate and brainstorm ideas
Managing the Risk Of Hazardous Materials Compliance: Where’s the T [Transportation] in EHS&S?
Thursday April 7, 2016
Compliance with the DOT HMR is often overlooked by companies with robust and effective EHS&S programs due to the depth and breadth of the hazardous materials regulations. EHS&S managers may find themselves responsible for managing compliance with these complex regulations with minimal understanding and resources.
Many companies lack a formal management system that includes hazardous materials transportation. This can be an opening for serious risk and compliance issues associated with product and materials shipping and supply chains.
Download this webinar to learn:
- Current enforcement and compliance issues around hazardous materials shipments in the US
- Challenges and obstacles to managing DOT hazardous materials compliance risk
- Case studies and strategies of managing hazardous materials risks
- Brooke Dillon, CPEA, Senior Technical Manager; WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Kristen Dickey, CPEA, General Manager; WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff