Following up to the 2014 Planning for a Sustainable Future report, the 2016 Planning for a Sustainable Future will benchmark progress on leading EHS and sustainability trends companies are putting into practice. Through a series of in-depth interviews and a survey, this report will look at the environmental initiatives and goals companies are working towards and achieving.
2016 Planning for a Sustainable Future: The Ideas that Will Shape EHS & Sustainability Management in the Year to Come
What are the issues that will shape EHS & Sustainability management in the next 12-16 months?
NAEM's research team has completed its biennial research on trends in EHS&S management. By conducting in-depth interviews with more than 25 corporate EHS and sustainability leaders, NAEM has identified areas of change in the issues that EHS functions face, priorities that they have identified, and goals that they have set.
Download the free report to hear more about EHS & Sustainability management trends related to:
- Changes in stakeholder expectations and involvement
- Climate change
- Effect of materiality on goalsetting
- Transparency and sustainability reporting
- Effect of changing customer expectations on product sustainability
- Environmental programs as business drivers
- Shift toward a circular economy
- Social issues
- Role of business in society
This report is offered free thanks to the generous support of our sponsors: