NAEM Web Seminars Archives are an easy and cost-effective way to share a learning experience with your colleagues.
Using Sustainability to Drive Supply Chain Performance
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Can you reduce risk and increase supply chain performance?
Supply chains are of enormous value and importance to businesses, but their ability to continue to deliver value is threatened by an increasing number of sustainability related risks.
With focus and pressure from customers and society to address and improve the environmental and social impacts of supply chains, how do manufacturers manage complex international supply chains, increase the performance and business value from their supply chains while reducing risk and sustainability impacts?
Tune in to hear our expert speaker discuss:
- Why sustainability risks are the supply chain risks of the 21st century.
- The specific pressures and risks facing supply chains.
- Why sustainability risks are increasing and becoming systemic business risks.
- How the supply chain can meet market requirements and deliver more sustainable operations and products.
- The importance of understanding your own individual market requirements.
- The relevance of information you collate about your suppliers.
- How data facilitates a discussion.
- What proactive supply chain engagement looks like and how it leads to performance improvement.