Featuring subject experts from our Affiliate Council member companies, Affiliates Council web seminars hit on the most timely, relevant topics to EHS & Sustainability practitioners today.
The Top 10 Things to Consider When Selecting an EHS MIS
April 18, 2012
If an EHS Management Information System (MIS) is supposed to make your work easier, why is picking one so difficult?
With ever-increasing regulations, widespread operations and growing amounts of data to manage, a comprehensive and effective EHS MIS is more important than ever. However, one size does not fit all, and selecting the wrong system can be a huge drain on your resources. So, how do you select the right EHS MIS for your company?
This webinar will feature a "Top 10” list designed to provide an overview of what is required to make the most of your EHS-MIS evaluation and selection process. Our industry experts will cover such topics as:
- Analyzing your internal needs
- Who to involve in the selection process
- How to decrease implementation, training and support costs
- The difference between configurable vs. off-the-shelf options
- Increasing user satisfaction and efficiency
- Pros and cons of adding extra bells and whistles