NAEM is launching its Software Ratings Project with the goal of creating a software ratings ecosystem and centralized hub for information and resources that inform software purchase and implementation.
Are You Satisfied With Your Software?
Take the survey!
Take the EHS&S Software Customer Satisfaction Survey to contribute your knowledge and experience with your current software provider(s). In doing so, you are giving back to the community of practice by providing publicly-available information on the products you use to assist others who are currently evaluating options.
Who should take the survey?
Anyone within your company who uses or was responsible for purchasing or implementing an EHS or sustainability software system.
What are NAEM's goals for this project?
- To increase adoption of EHS and Sustainability software for the purpose of advancing the practice of EHS Management
- To advance the understanding of the value and usage of software
- To enhance the quality of software services available to the EHS professional by helping software providers understand where improvement is needed to achieve operational excellence.
How can you benefit from this research?
Whether you are replacing a system, integrating a new product with an existing system, there is a good chance that you will be in the market for a software system again in the not-so-distant future. This service will assist you in making a decision based on the customer ratings as well as help you to benchmark your software experiences with peers.
Not only do you benefit directly from taking the survey, but you also will be giving back to the corporate EHS & Sustainability community. Contributing your opinions will help others who are currently evaluating software options, and improve the quality of products available in the software industry.
How can I get the results?
The survey data will be able free-of-charge on the NAEM website. The sooner you add your voice by taking the survey, the sooner we will be able to make this valuable information publicly available.
Thanks in advance for your help with this project.
EHS&S Software Satisfaction Service
NAEM provides a subscription service for software providers that delivers a consistent and standardized process for customer satisfaction reporting. The service provides actionable feedback via annual data reports based on client responses to the NAEM survey.
The annual customer satisfaction service includes annual reporting that gives you:
- A management-ready report that contains analysis and visualizations of survey responses based on several segmentation features
- Raw data on quantitative survey responses (anonymized)
- Access to individual responses on qualitative data questions
- Comparison of customer satisfaction results to competitors (in aggregate)
Value to the Software Provider:
- Deliver specific, measureable, and actionable customer feedback that can be used to improve products and services
- Benchmark customer satisfaction against the competition
- Operated by NAEM, a trusted partner who has a vested interest in the data and research
- Gives both quantitative and qualitative data to provide holistic insight into customer satisfaction
- Provides longitudinal analysis to better understand the change in your customer satisfaction over time
- Annual fee of $7500 includes data and analysis
- Two-year commitment for $12,750 (15% discount)
Please contact our sales team at email@example.com or at (202) 986-6616 for more information and to sign up for the Customer Satisfaction Service.